It’s back! After the great feedback received following last year’s event, we are excited to announce that RCL International Running Conference 2020 will be taking place Thursday 29th & Friday 30th October as a LIVE STREAM with the option this year of simultaneous translation into Spanish!
- Ten internationally acclaimed experts from the world of Running Injury & Performance
- Ten presentations across the two days, as well as two 90 minute Q&A sessions with all ten speakers.
- Watch live from the comfort of your own home, or if you prefer view a recording in your own time, with no deadline or viewing limit.
- Includes ongoing access post-event to recordings of each session via therapistlearning.com
Who is it for?
- Therapists, coaches & trainers who work with runners/triathletes
- Runners & triathletes interested in evidence based strategies to reduce injury & increase performance.
CPD / CEU Certificates
For therapists, the conference provides a total of 16 points of CPD/CEU, fully endorsed by The Sports Therapy Association. These certificates will be emailed out the week after the conference.
This Year’s Speakers
Full details of this year’s speakers & presentations can be found below. In summary, we are absolutely thrilled to bring you:
• Matt Fitzgerald • Tom Goom • Trevor Prior
• Alice Sanvito • Ben Cormack • Dr Claire Minshull
• Kevin Maggs • Emma Brockwell
• Mike James • Nick Knight & Dr. Jess Bruce
A hearty thanks once again to our sponsors www.thebrightonbeardcompany.co.uk, home of some of the best natural beard grooming products on this planet, all made with pure, wholesome ingredients and impeccable fragrance. And they make you run faster…*